- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
You can rely on the shop to perform quality work for a fair price. And they always do their best to work you into their schedule at a time that suits you.David N.
Very good work. I recommend anyone looking for repairs to Gosine's.R. M. E.
Honest, fair, dependable. Customer for two decades.Gary
The mechanical services provided are top notch, and the prices for services rendered are reasonable.Oz M.
This is the place to go. They know what they are doing, and they are fair with their price.Cindy W.